Monday, August 10, 2009

Eventful Day

An eventful day today

11:00 a.m.
Awake. I don't feel like such a piece of crap. I'm laying on the couch in Ryan Smith's cottage. It's a little small. Ryan Smith and Justina invited me up to the cottage for the night and I gladily accepted. It helped me get out of my video game all day rut I've been going through.

Noon
We go with Ryan Smith's parents to Goodwill. I'm fairly proud of myself because I was in there for a while and only bought one thing. That one thing happens to be the greatest thing in human history. That's right, Rugrats bed sheets. They will fit into the dorm room quite nicely.

1:30 p.m.
We eat at American Table Restaurant. The weirdest name for a restaurant I've ever heard. But they serve breakfast all day so they are okay in my book. I couldn't finish my pancakes or scrambled eggs.

3:00 p.m.
After gassing up the jet ski, we take it out for a little joy riding. We also take out the pontoon boat. I took a little nap. I also did a lot of brainstorming about the comic strip and the screenplay and the college life......a lot of brainstorming. Note to self: Vibram Five Fingers are awesome for boating. But not so much for swimming.

9:00 p.m.
Go get the supply store and buy supplies.

10:00 p.m.
Eat said supplies.

11:00 p.m.
Drive home with HoH cranked up to 25 (my usual limit is 20) and the windows down.

1:00 a.m.
Surf the web, laughing my face off at the stupidest internet memes ever. My current favorite is keyboard cat.

Today's grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment