Friday, July 24, 2009

The Thing...

...that is what I feel like.
And no. Not because I repulse women but because I was literally covered with cement today and felt like my skin was hardening.

1:00 p.m.
I awake. Good golly, this is getting ridiculous.

2:30 p.m.
I go over to Clarkridge and help my dad pour some cement. There is nothing manlier. I award us both 2,000 man points. I actually walked around in public with cement mix all over me. I probably shocked and terrified the local denizens at the Fairmount Pro Hardware Store. 300 bonus points.

5:00 p.m.
I play my first round of backyard golf in like a month. I beat Brock by a stroke. 200 more points.

6:00 p.m.
I go supply shopping. I buy popsicles, Gatorade, and Kool-Aid. + 200 man points. - 30 dollars.

7:00 p.m.
Tinkering with DVD Studio Pro. It is a pretty freaking sweet program. I'm currently making DVDs of Michael Card but I'll soon be moving on to making Ninja It Up DVDs. I also begin watching There Will Be Blood. It was amazing, I'll probably watch it again. Read about it. Sleep on it several times and them write another review on it.

1:00 p.m.
Still working on the DVD.

Today's grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment